-Usually gets to sleep around 8:30 and wakes up at 7:00(later if we don't get up and make noise), and also takes a 3 hour nap after her lunch.
-Still loves to get into all the drawers in the kitchen.
-She has done really well with her bed. She will usually come out on her own after her nap and occasionally in the morning. But, usually once we lay her down she will talk for a while and play on her bed and then go to sleep. There have been a few times where she will come out during her daytime nap and I will just take her back into her room and she will be good. She has only ever came out twice a couple times. Most of the time, she doesn't come out.
-We are trying to find more breakfast options for her, she eats raisins, bananas(very rarely will she eat them right now, but I still put a half banana on her tray every day), and she will eat life cereal or some sort of bread. She will not eat eggs.
-And she loves to be at the counter and eat her food at the counter, she will usually just kneel on the chair since we don't have a booster seat for her yet.
-Loves anything Pooh Bear related, we always read Pooh Bear books before bedtime and naptime, and through out the day. Today she brought me one of her Pooh Bear Books and said,"Read Story" and then holding up one finger said very sternly, "One time". I couldn't help but laugh, it was just so funny how she said it. She also loves watching Pooh Bear shows with her Daddy. Her grandma got her a Pooh Bear ornament for the Christmas Tree and she loves it.
-She loves to read the same books everyday during naptime and bedtime, usually two of her Pooh Bear books and then "Hansel and Gretel".
-Since she loves signing time, we got her the new "Potty Time" signing DVD that was on babysteals.com the other day and she loves to watch it. Who knows if it will help her along with potty training, but I really like the DVD, it talks about growing up and how your body is amazing and has wonderful songs. Then it teaches the order of going potty, like, Potty, wipe, flush, wash. And it teaches them that you wash your hand after going potty and also after sneezing and things. Then it talks about accidents and then at the very end there is a cute song about celebrating. Anyways, I really like it so far and Julie seems to also. She always wants to sit on the potty, although we don't always take her diaper off when we sit her on it. But she has gone in it a few more times recently.
-Loves "nom tackers"(graham crackers), and loves apples right now. She also has been loving pumpkin muffins and cookies.
-Loves the teddy bear that Rob gave me when we were dating and the one that I got at Build a Bear in San Franscisco and so we might just have to got to Build a Bear and let her choose her own stuffed animal for her birthday. She also loves to change the teddy bear diaper, they don't actually have diapers on, but she will make sure they are clean and then say "clean diaper", and pretend to put a diaper on them.
-She has always leaned in for a kiss, but now she is starting to purse her lips and then we kiss them. And she gives hugs around our necks, Rob gets the longest hugs right before he lays her down for bed.
-I just love watching her as she plays, talking to her toys and feeding her dolls and animals, it brings a smile to my face.
-Loves to visit her grandparents houses. When we get to my parents house, she will see the basketball hoop and always say,"basketball oop", it is so cute.
-Really into colors right now and loves her purple diaper, she always wants her purple diaper when I change her and since she usually wheres it first and then next times it will be dirty and I will just tell her it is dirty and we have to clean it, then she usually asks for her blue diaper, but she usually always names the color of diaper before I put it on, even her off-white diaper.
-She likes her sippy cups that don't have straws right now, she has two of them and she loves to carry them both around at the same time, and we also caught her the other day drinking out of both her sippies with straws, on had milk and the other had water.
-This is her smile she gives me when I take her picture, kind of evil looking, but I love it!
-Oh, she also love Orange Juice!
Julie is so full of energy and just talks nonstop, and she loves to point out everything. Some of her sayings, "Light On","Window Open","Ookey, Dookey","Sore Bum, I know"(she says I know after sore bum, because whenever she tells me she has a sore bum, I will say I know, lets go get you changed, and so she just automatically says I know after sore bum),"Clean Diaper". And many more that I can't remember right now.













No comments:
Post a Comment