Sciatic Pain : Gone(end of story, baby must have moved)
Really, I have nothing to say, this week has been pretty boring! I have occupied my free time with researching about cloth diapers. I have been currently using 12 FuzziBunz, a few Grovia, and one BumGenius for about 6 months now. But I am looking at getting some newborn sizes(mainly prefolds and covers, and some fitted) also some One Size diapers that will increase my stash so that I can cloth diaper two kiddos. All I can say is cloth diapering has gotten me addicted. There are so many different kinds out there, and I have been reading reviews like crazy! Cloth diapering might just end up making a post of its own in the near future.
And we also got a new bed for Julie(another post), but things are going great with that, so relieved!
And we also got a new bed for Julie(another post), but things are going great with that, so relieved!













1 comment:
I'm so glad the pain is gone!! Cloth diaper really seems to be making a comeback. A few of my neighbors have really gotten into it too.
Post a Comment