Hello, not much is new, I had a good doctors appointment, and everything seems to be going well. My back is starting to get a little sore and it is uncomfortable to sit
for very long, at least on hard chairs. I have been trying to get back
into a routine of exercising again, but haven't got there yet.
Rob and I made a list the other day of everything we could think of to do/get before this baby comes. It wasn't too long of a list.
Some items on that list are:
Buy a bookshelf
Organize basement(need a bookshelf to organize basement)
Buy a Car :)
Food Storage Organized
Get baby clothes out and put in closet
Take junk to DI
Buy Julie's Christmas and Birthday presents(know what we are getting just need to get them)
And there are probably other things, but for now that is all we could think of. And what I am surprised about is the fact that I have only bought two new outfits for this little girl. Since we have girl clothes already I try not to look at baby stuff, we have a lot already. I will just focus on getting some cute accent things like hair bows and headbands and things like that.
I took Julie to Old Navy today and bought $60 worth of stuff and only paid 30 bucks. Nice, I redeemed my super C-A-S-H. Got Julie a coat, two long sleeve shirts, a plaid skirt, and a cream sweater. And she had fun sitting at the table they had playing with the crayons, didn't actually color, just sat there and watched everything around her while talking LOUD about everything she saw.
Made a few new recipes found on Pinterest, and Rob approved of them, he even chose one of them from my Pinterest board. The recipes were White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce(which my sister in law says her family all loves), and the other was Baked Chicken Fajitas, and we really liked them both. Now to find some more recipes he likes. We halved both of the recipes, and had plenty!













1 comment:
You are such a cute pregnant woman! I love your weekly updates. Your to-do list certainly doesn't look too bad... in fact that buying a car part sounds like lots of fun to me! ;) Your recipes sound way yummy! I'd like to try them. I have a pintrest account but need to figure out how to use it...
Post a Comment