Monday, November 14, 2011

25 Weeks

I have a doctors appointment this week and get to take the Gestational Diabetes Test. Been feeling great, baby moving like crazy! Basically I am just not in the mood to write a post today, it was just one of those days! 
But, at least I got a picture up!
Update: My doctors appointment went well, measuring 26 cm, and my due date is now February 22nd, it was March 2nd, and then February 28, and now the last two appointments he has kept it on the 22nd, just to make sure I don't go overdue to far. Anyways, I drank the glucose drink and it wasn't as bad as I remembered it being with Julie. My iron count is really good and everything is going just fine. My doctor likes boring visits and so do I, nothing to be concerned about. 

No comments: