Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sharing Time

Well, I was never big on getting in front of people and giving any kind of presentation. But, since I am in Primary, you get to do sharing time every few months and today was my very first sharing time. Last year I taught the 8-11 year olds and they had already done sharing time before I was put in so I did not have to worry about it. This year they moved me to the 4 year old class (big change) and they cannot help much with sharing. Ever since they gave me the manual in December and seeing that I had sharing the last Sunday of January, I have been fretting it. But, no worries now, I made it through and it was totally fine. I did it on the Creation and then played a little game afterwards and I wasn't nervous, took the whole time I needed to, and even went over a little on time. I don't know why I always stress over these kind of things. I also got a cold/sore throat that made my voice all crackly, so I had that to deal with also. I am just grateful to have it over with. I won't be so nervous next time. I hope.

3 comments:

The Morreys said...

It must be fun to be in Primary. I'm sure you did a great job and the kids love you!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I was thinking about you today while we were having our sharing time, which was also on the creation! I'm sure you did such a great job! :)

Lacey said...

I have no doubt that your sharing time was great! You put so much thought and effort into everything that you do that it's couldn't help but be! How fun to be with the 4 year olds! I'm sure it's challenging in it's own way, but what fun!