Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Thank You
Well, I just wanted to thank all the family, friends, and neighbors who have helped us out this last month with Rob being out of commission (so to say). Mainly in the area of snow blowing our driveway and sidewalks. I did not realize how much work it is to shovel a driveway and the sidewalk(we live on a corner, so we have a lot of sidewalk) and also how cold you can get when doing it all by myself. On those days when the snow really came down, my dad or mom would come over and snow blow us out. We have truly appreciated it. We love you all and are so grateful for the help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Hey! REMEMBER ME!!! I am so glad that you have a blog! WOW! I am soooo jealous that you have a house! My family and I will be in a 3 bedrm apartment for the next 4 years!
Keep in touch! YOu can check out my blog at gardnertreeo.blogspot.com! :)
I can't believe that Bob can still have his feet hanging over a KING SIZE BED!!!! He is sooo tall!!!!
Post a Comment