Rob and I had birthdays in June and I made my favorite jello poke cake.

Rob graduated from Utah State University in May with his bachelors in Electrical Engineering, and was made an engineer at his place of work.
We moved from our 2 bedroom apartment, into a 4 bedroom home.
My sisters and I made salsa with the plethera of peppers and tomatoes found in our garden, that the previous owners planted. I found my favorite salsa recipe and made salsa, I think I made three batches total. The name of the salsa is Phyl's Salsa @ allrecipes.com. Love it!!
Made waffles for the 1st time on our garage sale find waffle maker (brand new). Had a few spills out the side, but turned out mmmmm fabulous. My moms recipe.
I also tried out my bosch mixer we got for our wedding and didn't have room to use it in our apartment, so I pulled it out and made my first batch of wheat bread, which turned out so sticky, I did not know what to do with it and so I threw it away. My mom came over a few days later to teach me how to make bread, and we made wheat bread, that turned out wonderful.
With the help of my sister, we arranged my furniture and hung pictures so it looks like home. My sister has an eye for this kind of thing.
We raked a massive amount of leaves, totaling about 8 overfilling(filled a huge tarp and stuffed into truckbed) truckloads to the green wast recycling. We could not believe how many leaves came off all our trees, and we also had a crab apple tree, that continuously dropped apples everyday. It still is dropping apples in January. The birds and deer love to eat them. Rob also sprayed out our raingutters.
I added a few touches to our Christmas tree this year. We have had a good year, with its occasional down moments, but nothing we can't handle. That's what life is all about, and we hope for another fun and exciting year.













2 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the blog world!! :) It's sure been a big year for you guys... congrats on all the accomplishments!
I'm so glad you've decided to start a blog. It is so fun to see your pictures and know what you are up to. That's too bad you missed out on all your parties. Hopefully Rob will be all better soon. You'll have to do something really fun together when he is up to it.
Post a Comment