This last Christmas Rob and I decided we would buy furniture, so when the time came we decided to get furniture for our living room and a new bed. We have not found the couches we want yet, but we did buy a Cal King bed with headboard and baseboard. Rob is so long his legs hang off the bed and wasn't sleeping very well. So we went shopping around for mattresses, we even tried out the intelligel beds (way to expensive), which were very nice. We found the one we wanted and Rob picked out the headboard and baseboard. They had to order them in, so we had to wait about a week and a half before we got it.
In the meantime, we picked out some paint and painted the room a brown color. I painted Friday (the base coat) and Saturday morning I woke up at 7:00 and painted for four hours and got the job done. Right now I hate painting. We also bought a new comforter set which arrived two days ago. Our bed was delivered today and we set it up and wow, what a difference.

We feel spoiled really. But we will enjoy it. Here is our finished product:

3 comments:
Oh, very pretty!! I love your paint color, and your bed set is just gorgeous!! :) Rob looks like he's feeling a lot better, too!
Wow, that's a nice bed. We still have a long way to go before we even start painting our rooms. It must be nice to have it done.
Oh, and Christin, I thought you might like this site:
http://templephotos.blogspot.com
There are some gorgeous photos there! :)
Post a Comment