Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dear President Hinckley

I will truly miss you, your enthusiasm for life, your energy at 97 years, your sweet nature. You served with all your heart. When I heard that you had passed away, it took me by surprise, but I also had a peaceful feeling in my heart and soul, knowing that you are with your sweetheart again and all your loved ones.
My husband has to remind me that I should not be sad, you have accomplished so many great things while you were here, but it is hard to loose someone so dear to your heart. You taught me so much during your time as president, and now I need to work a little harder and be a little better. Your memory will live on in my heart. Thanks for your great service.
Love, Christin

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Amen. Thanks for putting into words what so many of us are feeling in our hearts.