So, I let them cook and cook and I swear they were in there for about an hour, when I finally decided to take them out and cut into one to see what it looked like. First of all, they were pretty tough on the outside, so I had to really saw at it. When I got inside, DOUGHY, aaahhhhh, I hate doughy. So, I stuck them in again to see if they would cook any more. Not really, I took them out and showed Rob, and he started laughing at the massive loaves. Next time, I will make them a lot smaller. I told Rob, this just means I am still learning and you always need a good laugh now and again anyways.
I did however make mine and Robert's favorite dessert, Berry Poke Cake. Although I don't have any cool whip for the top, except for a little we had leftover from the last time I made it, it turned out fabulous. Mmmmmmm!!!.













2 comments:
Hi Rob and Christin! So glad you decided to start blogging. Which house did you buy? I looked at the pics but didn't recognize the house. Congrats on graduating Rob! You can keep up with us at guysrus.blogspot.com.
Christin, I bet in no time you'll be such a pro at bread!! :) Thanks for the recipe- I'll have to give it a try!
Post a Comment