Monday, February 4, 2008

The Color Green

We bought a counter height table at Sams a few months back and we love it, and it was a great price. Although we have not yet eaten on it. Imagine that, we get a new table and we want to keep it nice. Anyways, we will eat on it, we have just been eating in the living room, because Rob needs a more cushy seat for right now.
Well, I have decided to accent the kitchen and dining area green and black. Our table is a brown color and I really like brown and black together with green as an accent. So we bought placemats in green and an off white color. We also have an off white table runner. I really like it. So far the color scheme has only gone as far as the table. Slowly, we will get there.


It has been snowing constantly for a day and a half now and whoooooooh, tons of snow. I will take some pictures and tell you all about it in my next post.

3 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

would you fly out here and decorate my apartment! I need some serious help! So far all I can come up with is picture that Ethan has colored and a few pictures hung on the wall here and there!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

hey, after you're done with Jamie's will you come do mine? :) I think you've picked out the perfect color scheme- it all looks great! :)

The Morreys said...

And then when you're done helping them, I could use some of your talent painting my house. You really have great taste!