Friday, February 1, 2008
Winter Wonderland
I love it when it snows and you go outside before the sun comes up and it is just so peaceful and quiet and gorgeous. Granted, then you have to shovel it all. We have had so many neighbors helping us out with shoveling our snow. This snowstorm was a big one and we got about 8in. or more. I went to work at 6:00a.m. and plowed through the snow with my car. When I got home, our sidewalks and driveway were snowblowed, all I had to do was the walkway from our house out to the sidewalk. Thank you neighbors and parents. Then the sun came out and this is my favorite, freshly fallen snow, and then pretty blue skies and the sunshine. I can stand the cold when it is so beautiful out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment