Friday, June 26, 2009

Giveaway!!

Hey, I am finished with the hat and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! So I am going to give it away, it will be sad to part with but I know I can make another. So, the size I mentioned earlier was a toddler size, but I actually made a young girl size. I tried it on myself also and it fit, so if you really want you could wear it also. Very versatile for any age. They really are only an inch different, and kids grow so if it does not fit now, it will fit later.
The size would fit about a 21" head around. I am pretty sure it would fit a toddler okay as well. There really are no rules, just enter once please and I will end the giveaway on July 3rd, so that gives everyone a week. Anyone can enter, as long as I have met you before.
After I find out who wins, if I do not know where you live, I will need an address so I can mail it or deliver it myself.
GOOD LUCK!!

9 comments:

clair said...

It's so cute! You must know that I love it!

Lacey said...

It is adorable! I love all these fun projects that you're making... what a talent! I would love to be entered in your giveaway. :)

The Morreys said...

Enter me!! I love the hat. You are amazing!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Pick me, Pick me. That is so great. You are very talented. I also just saw your monkey and think that is wonderful. I really like it.

bobandhaley said...

I want to enter too! I know I have having boys, but my niece would look adorable in it, and her B-day is coming up! I love all your cute projects, especially the little shoes. I can't get over how cute those are. I have told Bob about them like 5 times.

Ryan and Michelle said...

Looks great Christin! Will you enter us into the giveaway please (you know once for me, once for Michelle, once for Austin... jk you prob are doing 1 entry per family). BTW where did you get the mannequin head? I haven't seen those at my local Wal-Mart. You are probably the only person I know that has one.

The Taylor LIfe said...

The mannequin head is actually just styrofoam and I found it at Hobby Lobby.

Megan said...

So cute! Enter me, if it fits you I am sure it would fit Mayci. You are so talented - the things you make amaze me!
Megan

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oooh, I'd love to be entered! It turned out so cute. Hope you had a great birthday! :)