Rob and I have been watching movies for a couple nights this week and we watched "Forever Strong" that just came out on DVD and it was so good. I cryed several times during the movie. It is one of those feel good movies. I really enjoyed this movie. So, if you ever get a chance, buy it and watch it. Very good!Thursday, June 18, 2009
Two Thumbs Up!
Rob and I have been watching movies for a couple nights this week and we watched "Forever Strong" that just came out on DVD and it was so good. I cryed several times during the movie. It is one of those feel good movies. I really enjoyed this movie. So, if you ever get a chance, buy it and watch it. Very good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
That's one I've been interested in, so thanks for the recommendation. :) I was just thinking about you this morning. Are you having your summer break from work yet? What have you been up to?
Post a Comment