Friday, June 26, 2009

Lost Interest!

I have kind of lost interest in blogging, I just never have anything to post or I am too lazy to upload pictures. It is kind of sad, I have started up my summer work, goes until the end of July with Fridays off, and I am done by 2:00p.m. every day. I wish I didn't have to work, but I get bored at home, so what do you do. Anyways, life is good, we are healthy, and I couldn't ask for anything more than that. We are going to celebrate our 4th Anniversary on Sunday, and I still have no plans. What I really want to do is go down to Salt Lake and eat at the Spaghetti Factory, oh yummy yummy, I could order anything on the menu. Mmmmmmmmmm! We might just have to drive down for dinner and then come home.
I should be having a give a way on here in the next little while, so keep checking. I am working on a toddler size girl hat that is pink and brown, I can't actually sell it for profit because of the copyright, so I will be giving it away.
I need to get my blogging spirits back up so I can remember what goes on in my life!

4 comments:

clair said...

I love the Spaghetti Factory! Their food is sooo good! I haven't been forever though.

Yay! I can't wait for the give away! Your stuff is so cute! The other weekend I went to the fair here in town, and they had a booth that had crochet hats that were not nearly as cute as yours. It was so sad.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I thought you could sell the hat, but not the pattern?? At any rate, that's so cool about the giveaway.

And you could blog your cuuuuuute monkey and other creations! I love your recipe posts, too.

Hope you get your "blogging groove" back soon, and happy anniversary!

The Taylor LIfe said...

Thanks Heather, some of the patterns I bought I thought I could sell, but then realized I couldn't. So when I make them, I will just give them away. It is fun to just give them away sometimes too.
I am in the process of putting the monkey and everything else on.
I am finished with the giveaway hat also and will post it probably today.Yeah!

Lacey said...

I sometimes get in a blogging funk too. Usually something will come up that I'm excited about that gets me going again, I hope that happens to you too. Glad you guys are doing well. I'm with you... I LOVE the Old Spaghetti Factory. We should head down sometime together. And Happy Anniversary soon! Isn't it crazy that it's been four years already?!?!?!?