We celebrated over the weekend with family for Robs birthday, I will post pictures from that later though. To celebrate Robs birthday yesterday, we went to Best Buy to see if we could find a movie, no luck, plus everything is so expensive. We will just find cheaper ones online. We ordered take out from El Sol and we brought that home and ate. Then we picked up a movie from my parents house that my mom suggested was a good movie. We came home and watched "City of Ember" and I really liked it. It was just nice to spend some time with my honey, we don't usually watch movies very often. Just a nice relaxing evening. Happy Birthday, Honey!!
I Love You!
I Love You!
One year older, he turned 31.
And I finally chose a new look for my blog, it is a nice change!
And I finally chose a new look for my blog, it is a nice change!













3 comments:
Cute background! I need to win a new background! :) Wow - 31 - he's still a spring chicken!
Happy Birthday Rob! Glad you guys had fun celebrating. We liked the movie "City of Ember" as well, though the book is very different and one of my all time favorites. And I really like your new blog look! It's very you. :)
I've heard good things about "City of Ember". I'm glad you like it.
I like your blog look too. It's very cute!
P.S. Happy Birthday to Rob!
Post a Comment