Friday, June 26, 2009

The Monkey wears Prada

I found a lady on Etsy that makes crocheted animals, and she sells the patterns. So, I bought this Monkey wears Prada pattern, and went to town on it. I can't remember how long it took me, a lot shorter than I thought and it turned out cute. I don't think I will ever make one again, because I hate stitching pieces together. But, there are so many cute ones that I just might, especially since there is a boy Monkey that goes along with this one that I made. Anyways, here are some pictures of my finished Monkey.

And one without the hat.

3 comments:

clair said...

I love love LOVE this monkey! I want to marry it!

I so wish I had your talent!

Lacey said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Seriously. Love it!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I sooooo love this!! You are one talented woman!!!