Here is our little Bumble Bee!
My sister informed me later that on Magic School Bus that bees use their 'tongues' to suck up the pollen. So, Julie was just getting into character with that tongue of hers.
For Halloween we didn't do anything really special. I did go to BBI(Bridgerland Band Invitational), where I watched my sister perform in the Color Guard. I met my mom and sister at the stadium parking at around 5:15p.m. and then we met my dad once we got into the stadium. We had to dry our seats off since it had been raining. Right before Sky View was to perform it started raining(my mom brought me a poncho, if not I would have been drenched), I was so bummed for them. It is not fun to perform in the rain. The performance was awesome though, I really liked the show this year. I was going to get in on video, but with the rain and wearing a poncho and not wanting to get the video camera wet, I was not able to get any. After the last school performed, I left and made the wet trek back to my car. I got home around 7:00 and Rob was home with Julie handing out candy to the trick or treaters. Last year we did not get so many kids, so this year I bought the candy Saturday afternoon and bought 4 bags. I debated whether or not to put a baby back, but didn't and we went through pretty much all of it. I bought caramel apple suckers, sugar babies, and snickers. We stuck Julie in a Bee costume that I borrowed from a friend in the Ward and we headed over to my moms so Julie could trick or treat to one house. We didn't stay long and then headed back home to get Julie to bed.
For the 20 minutes or so that we were gone, I am sure we would have been able to finish off all of our Halloween candy. After about 8:30, we had no more kids come to the door. There were a lot of fun costumes!













5 comments:
Well, thanks for the sugar babies. :) They were tasty.
Julie is so cute! what a sweet little bee. :)
That's the cutest little bee I've ever seen!
She is so very cute, and definitely the cutest bee I've seen! Love her little tongue, too... haha!
Aaaaahh! Super cute bumble bee :)
Love the warm little bumble bee costume! She's definitely the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen! :)
Post a Comment