For the past few days Julie has been sticking her tongue out ALL THE TIME! It is so cute! I just hope she doesn't fall and bite her tongue.
This is a hat that I made with no pattern, although it is my first attempt and it didn't turn out like I planned. But I love it and am excited to go at my 2nd attempt. It is supposed to be an owl face, I just need to make the eyes bigger and change a few things. And I need to get Julie used to wearing hats since it is getting a little colder outside. I will put one on and she will pull and pull until she gets it off.
We have been watching a lot of the "Baby Signing Time" videos, and Julie loves them. She has not actually done a sign yet, but she will walk along the coffee table and dance when they start singing. I know a lot of signs now too, which is cool! The only problem, the songs get stuck in your head, which is not so good when you are trying to fall asleep after finally getting your baby back to bed at 2:00a.m. and all that was going through my brain were these songs. They are very catchy!
And after her crying episode during the night, she woke up with puffy eyes(can't really tell very well from the picture), sorry girl, you inherited that from your mom.
She got her first owie the other day, she was over by the fridge, or rather she was everywhere but I noticed her by the fridge before she came over to the dishwasher and climbed up. I was at the sink and looked over and noticed to little blood streaks on the dishwasher, I hurried and picked Julie up and tried to figure out where the blood was coming from. I finally found it on the underside of her pointer finger. There was a few spots on the floor and cupboard handles. The only thing I could figure out was that she got a paper cut. Trying to get a band aid on was fun. After getting the band aid on she kept sucking her finger and rubbing the band aid against her lips. I didn't want to get blood everywhere and by the time she sucked the band aid off, it was done bleeding.
She loves to play with the little door stopper in her bedroom. After feeding her I will set her on the floor and she will play and roam around her room. She usually always ends up by the door and will close herself in her room. Kind of hard getting her out when she is either standing on the other side of the door. Today I was in her room sitting on the recliner when she was playing with the door stopper and the door started to close slowly on its own and she noticed and started to move so that she could stop the door. She was unsuccessful and when the door closed she started crying. So I picked her up and opened the door, and then she was a happy girl again.
She is now eating string cheese and yogurt and loves the string cheese. She will eat the yogurt, but she is not a huge fan. And we are trying to teach her how to suck from a straw or sippy cup. She hasn't figured it out yet.













1 comment:
That owl hat is so cute! For not having a pattern I'm really impressed. Straws are such a lifesaver, especially when you go out to eat. She'll catch on soon.
Post a Comment