I went to a concert Saturday night where all three of these guys were performing. I went with two of my sisters and we had a blast. I had never heard of Daniel Beck, and I really liked him, he has a great voice.
Then there was Steven Sharp Nelson, and I am a huge fan of his music. He plays the cello. And then there was Jon Schmidt, and who doesn't love Jon Schmidt. And having Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson at once was awesome. They played there famous Viva la Vida meets Cold Play song, I was so excited for this song. Loved it! They also played a lot more songs together and it was awesome. All I have to say is I loved their music and I had a great night. It was also my first night that I didn't put Julie to sleep. Rob got her down all by himself.













No comments:
Post a Comment