Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yogurt

Julie loves Yogurt. She usually has yogurt during her afternoon snack. I will give her some fruit to eat, while I scoop the yogurt and feed it to her. She has a spoon and bowl that she loves to play with and stir with and then taste it, so I thought I would give her the yogurt and spoon to see if she would want to feed herself. Well, she moved the spoon up and down, and up and down, take the spoon out and the yogurt would drip all over, which she would point to and get concerned.
 She gets so excited also!
 She also got concerned that there was yogurt on her fingers, my clean kid hates getting food on her hands. When she is done eating she will sign "clean", meaning she is done and wants her hands washed.
 So, basically I end up getting another spoon and feed her the yogurt while she is stirring the yogurt. One of these days she will get it.

No comments: