I think the nausea is letting up a little. This is my final week in the 1st Trimester, and I think I have felt little baby movements, but not sure if it is just gas. But, I really think it is the baby moving because it is in the center. So fun. I am trying to get on a routine of walking every morning with my mom, and so far I have done it Friday and Today, although today I was a bum after getting back and we had a slow morning.
I realize these pictures don't look much different, but I just love seeing the progress!
Then after Julie's nap, I made a smoothie for both of us and then planned on going grocery shopping, but she was really whinny and wanting to be held. So, we ended up not going anywhere, and when Rob got home, he noticed her breathing heavy(which I did notice but didn't think anything of), and she had a temperature of 101, that is why she was so whinny. So, we gave her some tylenol and she started feeling a lot better and actually ate super well both for lunch and dinner(she has been super picky lately), but still wanted to be held for the most part. We gave her a bath and she was back to her normal self by bedtime, and I hope she will be still that way in the morning.
Not much has happened around here lately, Rob and I did go on a date to La Beau's the other day, which was nice. I was wanting some of their french fries so bad, they have the best french fries with Fry sauce. They are always super hot, where you kind of have to eat them really fast and careful, but I love it. Had enough for the next day, just broiled them on low in the oven and they were fabulous again. Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have gained about 7 pounds, which is good, takes me to get pregnant for my body to seem to gain weight, sheesh! I am glad for it and hope that some of it will stay afterwords, so I can stay at a healthy weight. I also can't seem to keep my posture straight, I am always leaning to one side or the other, or am hunched. Gotta work on that! Other than that, things are going well and my next doctors appointment is next week.













2 comments:
You look great. Wish we all had as much trouble gaining weight :). Congrats. Super exciting, and love the progress pics.
You are in big trouble. Big! Now I want some La Beau's fries and fry sauce and I can't have them!! So irritating. Funny, because I only wanted french fries earlier tonight and instead settled on a peach. It was disappointing and I was still wishing for the fries but didn't get any. :) Anyway, you look super cute and that's so fun that you already feel movement. Hopefully Julie's feeling better in the morning!
Post a Comment