Friday, August 26, 2011

Blankie, Pooh Bear, and Dolly

These three items are her favorites. 
Can you see the love!
 She has to have them when she goes down for bed, and her nap. The Pooh Bear Rob picked out before we even knew what we were having, I got the blankie off of babysteals, because she liked one of her sleepsacks that was soft and fuzzy and I didn't want that to get drug around. And then the Dolly I made, it was a first try doll for some I made for a friend(I will show those in a following post), and she absolutely loves it, which I am thrilled about.
She has got to have all three of them, if I ask her to go get Pooh Bear and Dolly, then she will also say "Blankie" and so forth. She will grab them one at a time and just squeeze them giving them the biggest hug ever, so fun to watch her love them so much!

1 comment:

The Morreys said...

Darling dolly! Good job, Christin!