Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Julie being Julie

Our gate into the kitchen is mesh, and she was having fun sticking her head into it and smooshing her face all up. So, I started taking pictures, so now she will do this and then say "camera". These pictures just make me smile.
 This one is my favorite out of all of the ones I took. She was having so much fun doing this. My little nut.
 And she learned how to do something that I wish she hadn't learned. She climbed into her high chair all by herself. I was washing my hands in the kitchen and turned to see her kneeling up on the chair and then climbing into her seat. Before I could even get to her she was sitting down, oh man, was she proud of herself. These are not your regular chairs either, they are the tall chairs. She would usually only stand on the bottom rung and hold onto the handles of her high chair. When Rob got home I told her what she discovered and she demonstrated for her Dad, the second time I got it on video and she can get up there in about 30 seconds.
I just hope she doesn't start climbing out of her crib before we put her in a big girl bed.

3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

LOVE these pictures!!! What a funny girl she is!!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Cute pictures of Julie against the gate! Does she get upset if she mashes her face up, says "camera", and you don't take pictures? :)

If you're worried about her getting out of the crib, there are crib tents that will keep her in. Not sure when you were hoping to transition her but I can give you more info if you want it.

bobandhaley said...

Oh, climbing out of the bed is right around the corner. We had to put the boys in toddler beds at 15 months.