I have a bump and it keeps on growing! Haha, a lot faster this time too!
10 Week Photo
10 Week Photo
We are expecting another baby, due date is February 28, 2012(its a LEAP year, so hopefully this little squirt will come right on or a few days early), and we are excited! Kind of, sort of, not planned, and kind of, sort of, planned. Took about 7 months with Julie, and this time, just once, didn't think I was ovulating, but apparently we were wrong. I think Heavenly Father was like, here is my chance! Wanted a spring baby, but getting another slightly winter baby. Which is fine, because then I can use all my pregnancy clothes from before.
This pregnancy has definitely been different, I started feeling sick around 6 weeks(with Julie it was at 7 weeks and lasted a week and a half), and never have thrown up but have to eat something every 2-3 hours or I feel like crap(which isn't awful, but not a feeling I like to have). And I am now 11 weeks and feel the same way, maybe a little less crap feeling though. Although, it really isn't bad. My mornings are super slow and if I sit down on the couch, I am bound to end up there for a while to take a little rest or snooze. Julie usually just sits there right with me reading a book, playing with her toys, or whatever. I love that she wants to be so close even though I am not doing anything with her. And in the evening I have been getting awful gas bubbles that get stuck right under my ribs, SOOOO not fun. I feel huge already, I feel and look like what I was at around 17 weeks or so. 11 weeks with Julie I didn't look pregnant at all.
Had my first doctors appointment and everything looks great. Heartbeat was 177, I am measuring right on, and we even got to see the baby. With Julie I got an ultra sound because they couldn't hear the heartbeat, but I guess they do it for the first appointment at my doctors office now. Here is a good profile shot of the babe, the babe was moving around quite a bit and doing somersaults. We only get pictures, so this is a picture of a picture.
It was so fun to hear the heartbeat while seeing the beats on the screen also. She also told me to drink a gallon of water(liquid/milk and juice is included in the total), that is like drinking a cup of water every hour of the day I am awake. There are 16 cups in a gallon, I don't think I have quite hit a gallon a day, but I sure drink when I think about it, and leave a full glass on the counter. Drinking, drinking, drinking, oh and peeing, peeing, peeing! I wake up once a night to go pee, and this started pretty early in my pregnancy. With Julie I think it started around 13 weeks, and I actually woke up from wetting the bed(so NOT cool), so from then on I set my alarm to wake me up during the night to go pee, so that would not happen again. But, this time I am happy to say I have not wet the bed, but I sure pee a LOT during that night time bathroom trip.
11 Week Photo
And now, here is my 12 week photo.
Here, in the start my 12th week, I think my nausea is starting to fade a little. And I got a hair cut today, just a trim, but it is nice to get rid of all those split ends.
We announced it to our parents over the 24th weekend by sticking a "I am going to be a Big Sister" shirt on her.
Made it pretty easy, I am not good at making announcements. We got the shirt from zoeysattic.etsy.com, ours was the whimsy bird style shirt, they have lots of fun big sister and brother shirts on there, I will have to post a picture when I get her in it again, keep forgetting.
11 Week Photo
And now, here is my 12 week photo.
Here, in the start my 12th week, I think my nausea is starting to fade a little. And I got a hair cut today, just a trim, but it is nice to get rid of all those split ends.
We announced it to our parents over the 24th weekend by sticking a "I am going to be a Big Sister" shirt on her.
Made it pretty easy, I am not good at making announcements. We got the shirt from zoeysattic.etsy.com, ours was the whimsy bird style shirt, they have lots of fun big sister and brother shirts on there, I will have to post a picture when I get her in it again, keep forgetting.













9 comments:
oh, you're just the cutest thing ever! We're so excited for you, and Julie will be such a great big sister. Love the profile shot of the little peanut! :)
That's the same day I was due with Ethan. If it had been a leap year, he would have been a leap day baby since he was a day late. So exciting!
Awesome! Congrats.
Congrats! I know what you mean about feeling so much bigger the 2nd time around. This pregnancy I had to start wearing my maternity jeans around 7 weeks or so because my regular jeans were to uncomfortable! Hope things go well the rest of the pregnancy.
Congrats, Christin!!! What happy news!! I'm excited for you! It is true, all pregnancies after number one show sooner and bigger earlier.
Yeah, Congrats! You look great!
Congratulations! Your little belly bump (and I mean very little;) is so cute!
Congratulations!! Julie will be a great big sis! I hope that you are feeling better soon.
I can't believe it took me until today to catch up on blogs and hear your exciting news- CONGRATS!!! Would you believe Steve happened to forget to tell me?!?! I'm so excited for you! I was bigger faster the second time around as well... Of course she ended up being over one pound bigger as well. :) anyways, congrats again!!! :)
Post a Comment