These are seriously what I have been wanting the most this pregnancy. Especially when they are super hot, mmmm!
(sorry Heather for posting this picture, your just going to have to come up and get some)
We went to La Beau's the other day between conference and I ordered just a small hamburger and Rob got one of there bigger hamburgers and then we ordered large fries. We got home and had a ton of fries, apparently his hamburger came with fries as well, so all the fries on the plate are leftover after we were finished, and Rob only ate a few, plus Julie ate some as well. Not to worry, if you put them on a cookie sheet and broil them on low in the oven, they come out just perfect again. So, I ate fries for two more meals, the last time I burnt them a little, you sure have to watch them, I just ate the parts that were not burnt. Oh my gosh, so good!













2 comments:
I have never been to La Beaus here in Logan, but that picture totally has me drooling over the idea of those fries! I know were we're going next time we go out to eat! YUM!!! :)
You should be sorry! just kidding. That's mean, but not as mean as it would have been 6 weeks or so ago, when french fries were all I could think about. ;) I'm glad you enjoyed them, they do look good! Great, now I keep looking at the pic and it's making me want them. Time to leave your blog before I send Scott to Logan to get some for me. :)
Post a Comment