This little gal is sure a ball of craziness! Wowzers!
She loves the Giggle Bellies "Wheels on the Bus" song on youtube. She was singing it to me the other day before bedtime. She grabbed my arm and swung it around saying, "The wheels on the bus go, bound and bound, the wheels on the bus go bound and bound, ..." for quite a while. The wheels on the bus part was so fast that it was hard to understand, but I knew what she was saying.
-She finally has started to wave, she would wave before but not very often. I think she got this from the wheels on the bus song, at the end of the song, they say, "wave as they go by, wave as they go by", and now she waves. She just doesn't like to do things when asked.
-She still loves grapes, I haven't bought them for a while because they were not in season and never on sale, so when they are under 2.00 dollars I get some and she could eat and eat and eat them if I let her.
-She can now open the refrigerator, this one is not so cool, because she can also turn the knob that regulates the temperature. Yeah, not cool.
-She can now also turn on the water in the bathroom when standing on her stool, and she loves to wash her hands. If the bathroom door is open, she is at the sink washing those hands.
-She sings along to the Pooh them song and the beginning of the movies, it is so cute. It is usually the last few words of each phrase. Also, from when she was little and I would read to her, sometimes I would stop before the last word and wait to see if she would say it, which she usually would. Probably started with the ABC Dr. Seuss book, I would wait for her to say the letter. Now, while reading she does the same thing, but can repeat more of the story back to me. It is so funny, she was doing this with the "Where the Wild Things Are" book the other day. It amazes me how much she remembers, even word for word.
-Loves to "Hold my hand" and grabs my hand and takes me wherever she wants me to go. She is big into holding hands lately and I don't mind, sometimes I have to pry my fingers out to close a door or turn off the light.
-She loves the oat clusters in "Honey Bunches of Oats", she will pick them out of my bowl when she sees a rather large cluster.
-Takes her shoes and socks off all the time, kind of annoying when I just put them on to get ready to go somewhere and she will take them off. She now has flip flops, which she can basically get on herself, most of the time they are on the wrong feet but will usually get her toes in right. Flip flops make life much easier, although feet get much dirtier.
-Can take the locks off the door nobs. She has only done this when she is super mad after we have locked her in her room before bedtime. She gets so mad and pulls the lock apart, she hasn't tried to take the locks off the bathroom and bedroom doors yet, and hopefully won't.
-She can also climb over the gate that we put up in front of the bathroom door when we are getting ready, but she can't climb over it to get out.
-She loves to unravel the toilet paper roll, and can do it pretty darn fast.
-Calls herself "G-ee"
-She sings the "Popcorn Popping"song with me with the actions. We have even added a few other signs in there for surprise and tree. She gets so excited when we sing this song.
-She also is really good at saying her alphabet, she will push the button on her leap frog, and she will say the alphabet right along with it, usually a few letters ahead. And she really gets her mouth into by really saying the letters clearly. So funny, I think I got it on video so if I figure out how to upload it, I just might have to post it.
-Has been watching Tangled lately and loves it, love the songs. So I don't mind if they get stuck in my head from hearing them so many times.
-I don't know when we are going to fully try to potty train Julie, but she will tell me sometimes when she is peeing, she will look at me and say,"I'm peeing", she will also say," I need to toot" and then proceed to toot, or "I tooted".
Me: "Julie, did you poop?"
Julie: "No"
Me: "Are you sure"(because it smells, and sometimes her diapers just stink)
Julie: "I don't sink so"
She still doesn't get dressed by herself, and so she cannot pull her pants up, so if she needed to go, she wouldn't be able to go on her own.
-Nilla Wafers
-"I need something good to eat", "hopt-topper",
She loves the Giggle Bellies "Wheels on the Bus" song on youtube. She was singing it to me the other day before bedtime. She grabbed my arm and swung it around saying, "The wheels on the bus go, bound and bound, the wheels on the bus go bound and bound, ..." for quite a while. The wheels on the bus part was so fast that it was hard to understand, but I knew what she was saying.
-She finally has started to wave, she would wave before but not very often. I think she got this from the wheels on the bus song, at the end of the song, they say, "wave as they go by, wave as they go by", and now she waves. She just doesn't like to do things when asked.
-She still loves grapes, I haven't bought them for a while because they were not in season and never on sale, so when they are under 2.00 dollars I get some and she could eat and eat and eat them if I let her.
-She can now open the refrigerator, this one is not so cool, because she can also turn the knob that regulates the temperature. Yeah, not cool.
-She can now also turn on the water in the bathroom when standing on her stool, and she loves to wash her hands. If the bathroom door is open, she is at the sink washing those hands.
-She sings along to the Pooh them song and the beginning of the movies, it is so cute. It is usually the last few words of each phrase. Also, from when she was little and I would read to her, sometimes I would stop before the last word and wait to see if she would say it, which she usually would. Probably started with the ABC Dr. Seuss book, I would wait for her to say the letter. Now, while reading she does the same thing, but can repeat more of the story back to me. It is so funny, she was doing this with the "Where the Wild Things Are" book the other day. It amazes me how much she remembers, even word for word.
-Loves to "Hold my hand" and grabs my hand and takes me wherever she wants me to go. She is big into holding hands lately and I don't mind, sometimes I have to pry my fingers out to close a door or turn off the light.
-She loves the oat clusters in "Honey Bunches of Oats", she will pick them out of my bowl when she sees a rather large cluster.
-Takes her shoes and socks off all the time, kind of annoying when I just put them on to get ready to go somewhere and she will take them off. She now has flip flops, which she can basically get on herself, most of the time they are on the wrong feet but will usually get her toes in right. Flip flops make life much easier, although feet get much dirtier.
-Can take the locks off the door nobs. She has only done this when she is super mad after we have locked her in her room before bedtime. She gets so mad and pulls the lock apart, she hasn't tried to take the locks off the bathroom and bedroom doors yet, and hopefully won't.
-She can also climb over the gate that we put up in front of the bathroom door when we are getting ready, but she can't climb over it to get out.
-She loves to unravel the toilet paper roll, and can do it pretty darn fast.
-Calls herself "G-ee"
-She sings the "Popcorn Popping"song with me with the actions. We have even added a few other signs in there for surprise and tree. She gets so excited when we sing this song.
-She also is really good at saying her alphabet, she will push the button on her leap frog, and she will say the alphabet right along with it, usually a few letters ahead. And she really gets her mouth into by really saying the letters clearly. So funny, I think I got it on video so if I figure out how to upload it, I just might have to post it.
-Has been watching Tangled lately and loves it, love the songs. So I don't mind if they get stuck in my head from hearing them so many times.
-I don't know when we are going to fully try to potty train Julie, but she will tell me sometimes when she is peeing, she will look at me and say,"I'm peeing", she will also say," I need to toot" and then proceed to toot, or "I tooted".
Me: "Julie, did you poop?"
Julie: "No"
Me: "Are you sure"(because it smells, and sometimes her diapers just stink)
Julie: "I don't sink so"
She still doesn't get dressed by herself, and so she cannot pull her pants up, so if she needed to go, she wouldn't be able to go on her own.
-Nilla Wafers
-"I need something good to eat", "hopt-topper",
She loves to sit with Daddy when he is holding Melanie, if Melanie is getting some attention, then Julie seems to need some as well.
For the most part she is pretty good with Melanie.
Woke up from a nap with Crazy bed head, and she was not in a good mood to take pictures.
She has been loving her potty watch, mainly because she can push the button that plays music.
Another of her many sleeping spots.
Rob feeding a sleeping Melanie, and a sleeping Julie next to him.
Has been letting me put her hair in pigtails.
Made Mothers Day cards and decided to put Julie and Melanie's hand prints on them. Julie hates anything on her hands and immediately wants them washed off, so when doing she did not want me to paint her hand, but she did pretty well.
She loves to dump out the whole contents of the bin with little odds and ends, and small toys.
After a night of getting up at 2:00a.m. and deciding she was not tired, we put her in the front room with her Pooh Bear movie and went to bed. I don't know what her problem was but once it was morning she was out and after getting myself ready I came in to find her asleep on the floor, when she was on the couch in the other direction.
Some more of her fun sleeping positions.
I am not quite sure what to do with this kids hair, do I cut it or not. Sometimes it just looks like a mop. She has naturally curly hair in the back, but after laying on it it gets a little crazy and mashed. I just can't cut it yet.
She sure is testing her limits to, getting into everything and really testing her boundaries, which we need to work harder at disciplining her.













No comments:
Post a Comment