"Go to Grandma's house and swing" is what I heard over and over the other day. And Julie found the swing we have on our shelf in the garage because we don't have a good place in our yard, and while crying she kept saying "I wanna swing". And being the wonderful Dad that he is, he invented a way and hung it on our awning over the cement pad in the backyard. It works for now, but we are planning on getting a swingset soon for Julie to play on.
She was having so much fun, each time I would push her, she would just laugh. She was having a great time.
Love her super smiley face she is making in these next two pictures. What a happy girl!
And since she decided to read her books during nap today and not actually take a nap, when she went out with Rob after dinner, this is what resulted. One tired girl in her swing. And I think these were actually before we had dinner.
We really need to get this girl some toys to play on in our yard.
Love her super smiley face she is making in these next two pictures. What a happy girl!
And since she decided to read her books during nap today and not actually take a nap, when she went out with Rob after dinner, this is what resulted. One tired girl in her swing. And I think these were actually before we had dinner.
We really need to get this girl some toys to play on in our yard.













2 comments:
So sweet! I love the picture of her asleep in her happy place. :) You guys are good parents. :)
Now I'm way offended since she freaked out when I put her in the swing at Mom and Dad's. Good thing those are some precious pics.
Post a Comment