Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1st Hair Cut

I finally decided it was time to get Julie's hair cut. I was just going to let her bangs grow out, but they were always in her face and so I made an appointment with the lady I get my hair done at, and then decided to take her to Cookie Cutters. She loved the slide they have inside. She got her hair cut on Saturday, July 21. She did so good, she usually hates it when I try to comb her hair or do anything with her hair, but she picked her chair out and did so well. She did not like the spray bottle so much. She even let her style it afterwords, meaning using rubberbands, I have to bribe her at home if I want to put those in.
Here is a before shot.
Playing in the slide they have inside.
Getting her bangs chopped.
After, what a happy girl.
Styled
Her cute cheeser face!
They put some glitter in her hair, I should have taken the picture in the sunlight, since it looks like flakes in her hair otherwise.
I love it how it turned out and she looks so cute.
And here is one with her hair down.
I love how the bangs turned out, and they also evened the back out, which made it quite a bit shorter than I thought it would be. Oh well!