Thursday, July 26, 2012

Swimming Fun

Since Julie had so much fun playing in the water at her Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's, we decided to head over to my moms to swim, since we don't have a swimming pool yet. I called my mom in the morning, so that she could put water in it to get warmed up. We came over around 2:00, and the water was nice and warm, and Julie had so much fun. 
Testing the water.
 It took her a little while before she sat down, she kept getting in and out and running around.
 Having fun with the ducks.
 Playing with Aunt Katie.
 She would use the side of the pool to rest her head, I think she probably could have fallen asleep, since she was tired before we came.
  She didn't play for too long, and then we got her dressed and she swang for a bit, she was looking mighty tired, but never did fall asleep.
I need to get us a swimming pool!

No comments: