Monday, August 6, 2012

8 Hours

Melanie slept for a continuous 8 hours last night, and I got 6 hours out of that 8. She hasn't slept for more than 5 1/2 hours, usually only goes 4 hour stretches, so this was amazing and I hope it continues. I sure could use more of this kind of sleep.
Update: 8/9/12, Well, sad to say, but that was the only night of 8 hours, she is back to 4 1/2 - 5 hours. But, it gives me hope and now I know she can go longer stretches. Maybe I should just let her cry it out. I hate doing that though. We didn't have to cry it out with Julie, and I don't like Melanie crying for too long or she gets a bloody nose from snorting. She snorts before crying and also during. So cute, but not so much at night.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! Sending lots of prayers your way that this is a trend that will continue!!! :)

The Morreys said...

I'm so happy for you!! Good job Melanie! Keep up the good work!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

yay!! Go Melanie!!! Hope she's continued it these last few nights. And thanks for entertaining my boys the other night!