This week, Julie has changed so much. I will giver her something and she will tell me "Thank you for giving me __________", it is just so sweet. She does this all the time. She also responds to my questions with a real answer instead of repeating the question back to me or just saying no. I will ask her what she wants for lunch, and she will tell me, or I will ask if she wants a banana, and she will say, "Yah", and she will eat it. It is so lovely.
She will also say things like, "That was fun, Mommy" or "That's funny", or I will ask if she had a good time, and she will tell me. It is so cute to hear.
She has also been eating a ton better lately. Yeah, loving this stage, except for the everything is mine part.













No comments:
Post a Comment