Monday, August 13, 2012

Such a cutie!

 Just the sweetest little face, I can't help but smile even when looking at these pictures! This little stinker is waking up every two hours or less at night right now, I don't know if she is growing or what, but I sure hope it passes quickly, I am TIRED! I am always tired, but even more so! She just woke up at 10:30 after feeding her at 8:30 and putting her down for bed, I let her cry for a while but then picked her up. She gave me the biggest grin, I rocked her and patted her back, I laid her back down in her crib and she was wide awake and when she saw me, she made a little noise while smiling. Apparently she was hungry, again! So, I got her bottle and the second I put it in her mouth she turned her head toward me like she always does when she eats at night, and fell asleep while drinking. So sweet, then I laid her down!
In other news, she loves her left side and can roll onto her belly from her back, she just can't seem to get that arm out from under her.
 She is able to hold her head up for longer stretches now, and is even doing good at lifting it well while flat on the floor.
 I don't have any pictures, but she is grabbing at everything in front of her now. Whether it is a toy or not, mostly she will just play with a ring toy, and pass it from one hand to the other. Or she will grab at one hand and pull at it until her hand flies off. Julie was sitting next to me one day while she was doing this, and her hand kept hitting Julie in the face, Julie thought it was so funny and would laugh every time she did it.
 And I am loving all the clothes I get to choose from to dress this child, I don't know how I ended up with so many 6-12 month clothes, but we have quite the selection. So fun to remember Julie in them also.
 She is doing pretty good at sitting in the bumbo, although still wobbly. Caught her right before a sneeze. The towels are for added support.
 When sitting lately she always has her head down, and then when she does lift it up, she will give you a smile and then put it back down like she is shy. It is just funny!

 Julie was helping to entertain Melanie with this flying bee.
 Now we just need to get Julie to stop running circles around her whenever she is on the ground, drives me nuts. And stealing her toys, she will hand her a toy and once she has it in her hands, she will swipe it away, arrh, the little stink. She is in the "every toy is my toy" phase right now.

No comments: