We went to the Temple Open House on Sept 4, at 5:30. No waiting in line, we got there and went straight through with no waiting, it was rather nice. We left the valley just after 5:00 and were home before 8:00(I think, I can't remember now). Julie loved walking around the temple grounds. We decided to leave Melanie at home with my parents.
Julie with her Grandma and Grandpa Taylor and cousins Owen and Matthew.
Into jumping right now.
The Temple was gorgeous inside and out!
Always an outtake before you get a good family shot.
Julie also had fun sticking her hand in the water.
These next two, she was getting up there that I thought she was going to fall right in.
Everything was so pretty.
All done and ready to walk back to the car.
Julie liked the chandeliers, they were so sparkly. It was so fun and also fun to be able to take Julie with us.
Julie with her Grandma and Grandpa Taylor and cousins Owen and Matthew.
Into jumping right now.
The Temple was gorgeous inside and out!
Always an outtake before you get a good family shot.
Julie also had fun sticking her hand in the water.
These next two, she was getting up there that I thought she was going to fall right in.
Everything was so pretty.
All done and ready to walk back to the car.
Julie liked the chandeliers, they were so sparkly. It was so fun and also fun to be able to take Julie with us.













No comments:
Post a Comment