Julie: I love you Mommy.
Me: I love you, Julie.
Julie: Thank you for loving me, mommy!
Julie: "Oh, thank you for getting my bottom all clean, we're all done."
Julie: "Oh, thank you for getting my bottom all clean, we're all done."
Right now she is into saying thank you for EVERYTHING, again. She did this a while ago and then stopped and now is into it again. Love it! So wish I didn't have to clean her bottom off, but some of the things she says are just so cute.
Went shopping for her Fall/Winter Wardrobe of jeans and long sleeve shirts. She is a 3T in pants right now and 4T in shirts(3T just are too short in the arms and in the length). I am loving jeans though, jeans go with everything and they are just so cute on her.
Having fun playing in a box.
"Mommy, where am I?"
She has been cute with her babies lately.
And she gives them kisses, she also gives us good kisses as well, and always gives Melanie a kiss after her nightly prayer. And she is starting to give us good hugs(where she will actually squeeze).
One of the ways she likes to watch her videos, she has been liking Toy Story lately, and has seen all three. She mainly watches it while I get ready.
She is so into reading her books right now, we have two baskets in the front room with books, and then she has a basket in her bedroom. Well, when I lay Melanie in her crib for her nap, Julie wants to take one to, so she gets in her bed and I leave the door open and leave the room. She always ends up coming out sliding the basket along behind her, once she makes it to the door, I will pick the basket up and put it on the floor by the couch. She will then pick a book out, read through it(love listening to how she reads them), and then put it on the couch and get another one. She does this everyday, sometimes she will sit on the floor in her bedroom while Melanie is napping and read to, and she is really good at being quiet while she is in there. I can always find her at least once a day reading through her books.
Here she is reading in her bedroom while Melanie is sleeping.
Still loves her muslin blanket, and most of the time takes it with her everywhere. She will drape it over her head and walk around, or wrap herself up like a burrito, and she always has to have her feet covered when we put in over her.
Her hair is getting so long and she will let me put it in a ponytail sometimes, this day it didn't last too long before she wanted it out.
She wanted to feed Melanie the other day, so Rob helped her, she did pretty good. And Melanie seemed to enjoy it, even though she was being held awkward and kept having the bottle come out or not quite all the way in.
She is my helper.
She loves to dance and loves to make Melanie smile. Melanie and Julie are interacting together more and more.
She has become an awful eater, she will eat bread, and string cheese and cheese in a tortilla, and bread, and cottage cheese, and bread and more bread. Maybe a banana. Need to figure out something for her to eat that adds some veggies.
One thing she is saying a lot right now is, "What" "Really" one after another, very enthusiastically. And I don't think she understands "Why Not?", because whenever I say this to her she always repeats it back. She is growing up so fast, we can have conversations with each other, she can answer my questions and so much more. My babe is growing up.













No comments:
Post a Comment