On the 22nd Rob and I and my brother in law Mike and sister in law Heidi, and their son Matthew went on a ride to Old Ephraims grave. Rob and Mike were on motorcycles(dirt bikes), and Heidi, Matthew, and I were in the side by side. It was a nice little ride, we left our house at 4:00p.m. The trail started out as a gravel road and then we got to the trail riding and it had a little bit of everything. And the fall colors were GORGEOUS, I think we went at the perfect time. A picture can never do it justice just how beautiful it was.
Here we are before we headed up. I think Matthew looks good in pink(hehe).
Heidi and myself before we stuck our helmets on.
I think this is when we got to the four corners where there were trails going off in different directions.
Heidi and Matthew
Don't they look so cute.
Mike and Heidi brought snacks up(healthy snacks) while Rob and I brought not so healthy snacks. They were nice enough to share with us, they also shared with the little squirrel that was there. Here it is chopping on some cracker.
Doesn't he have the cutest expression.
It was such a fun ride and my first taste of the fall leaves changing, I wish I got some more shots of the beauty that was around us.













4 comments:
Did you borrow that shirt from Dad?
Nope, it is your shirt:) It was in the clothes you got rid of.
Thought so... Haha, glad it found a good home :)
A lot of your clothes from that sack found a good home in my closet. I just can't believe I fit into so many of them. And by the way, thanks! Love them all!
Post a Comment