Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boys just never grow up!

I don't think my husband will ever really grow up. He loves to play with toys. Robs mom got this marble tower from the DI and Rob saw it and loved it, Rob had this when he was a kid. He loves finding toys from his childhood. We brought it home and Rob cleaned it up and has been bugging me to get marbles so he could try it out. Well, I always forget to look for marbles when at the store. So, I went over to my moms and she gave me some marbles that she had. Rob was excited to try it out. I am glad little things like this make Rob happy!



4 comments:

Connie Robinson said...

They really don't do they, I sometimes am just amazed they can even pretend like little kids. I am glad though, they make life more fun. I am just too practical all the time. I have to be reminded to have fun sometimes.

The Morreys said...

That's the fun thing about becoming a parent. It really brings back the fun memories of being a kid. He's going to be a fun dad!!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Hey that looks like my marble machine plastic thingy! I want it back. Ok I never really had one. I am just coveting your DI acquisition.

Lacey said...

I love finding childhood toys again! No big surprise that Rob grew up to become an engineer, eh? :)