Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Virtual Makeover

I wear Mary Kay makeup and love it and I went on the website this past week and noticed they have this new Virtual Makeover that you can upload a picture of yourself and try on makeup and different hairstyles. It is pretty fun. Here are some of my creations. Don't laugh! This first one is just with a little eye makeup and I think lip gloss.

On this one I added eye makeup, mascara and eyeliner, and lip gloss, and as you can see LONG hair with highlights, oh and blush. Kind of different. I don't know if I could ever grow my hair long again.


This picture is just a fun one that my brother and sister told me to do. My brother thinks I should grow my hair out.

Anyways, go on the website (www.marykay.com), and try it out. It is kind of fun. Some of the hair is pretty crazy and wild. It was fun to play around with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think your hair looks good the way it is now. I'll have to try the virtual makeover:)

Lacey said...

You have one of the best short-haircut-heads I've ever seen. I always love what you do with it. I think the long hair makes you look very exotic, but I think I like it short.