Sunday, July 27, 2008

Parade of Homes

I have been going with my mom to the Parade of Homes for the past couple years. She gets some VIP passes that we can go before the parade begins and see all the homes in one day. This time my brother also went with us. I think he had a good time with us. The homes were beautiful. I get lots of decorating ideas from looking through the homes. Here are some pictures of my favorite things from the homes.

This house was so cute on the outside and by far my favorite on the inside.
This next two pictures are of a cute townhouse, the floor plan was very well laid out.

This house was ginormous and really cute inside. I love how they did this room with the beadboard up higher. I have never seen beadboard painted yellow, but I absolutely love it.

I took a lot of pictures, these were just a few of my favorite.

1 comment:

The Morreys said...

Cute pictures. I'm excited to go to the SLC Parade of Homes with my mother-in-law. I went with her last year and took so many pictures. I hope I'll find some inspiration for my bedroom and the baby room. I hope Ethan will have fun.