Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Furniture!

Over our Anniversary trip to Salt Lake, we stopped at RC Willey and found some furniture. We just got it delivered on the 11th of July and we love it. We are so excited. This picture is of our front room with our old furniture. We got these from a garage sale just before we got married. Gotta love them!

The guys delivering the furniture called in the morning and said they would be here between 2:30-5:30p.m. and so we had an empty house. We had moved our old furniture into the hallway of the kitchen and when the delivery truck still was not here at 5:30, my parents came and we loaded it into my dads trailer to take to my sisters new apartment. The delivery truck got here at around 6:20p.m.


And here is our new furniture!


This is the chair that I like to sit in.


The coffee table and end table will not go in this room, they don't match. They work for now. We also ordered some new pillows that will be the same fabric as the accent chair. The accent chair we found with another similar couch, and so the pillows will help bring everything together.


3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, everything looks so great!!! The room is so warm and inviting- I'm so glad you found something you love! We'll have to come see it soon.... glad to see that the little baskets on the end table are still there- even though you've moved it, I bet Jackson will still remember them! :)

Lacey said...

Nice furniture! I really like the pattern on your accent chair. Don't you just love coming home to a house full of new things? So fun!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the new furniture! you have such great taste when it comes to decorating! I love it!
OH! About the marble set post, Jon is THE SAME WAY! Maybe I could find one for him for his upcoming b-day hahahah! Joy of joys!