Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sooooo Tired!

I guess I was really tired today, because I fell asleep and missed my afternoon run. For work, I leave at 6:35a.m. and then I get dropped off at my house during 9:00-10:00a.m., and then I have another break from 12:00-1:00p.m. Well, today during my 12:00 break I ate lunch, talked to Rob, and then I was using my computer. The computer froze up on me so I shut it down and I stretched out on the floor. The carpet was pretty tough so I was just going to lay there for a second. I looked at the clock at 12:44 and told myself I have 5 more minutes until I need to get ready. Well, next thing I know I woke up and went into the kitchen and my phone just rang like someone left a voicemail. It was the bus driver saying she can just finish the run herself. She had stopped and called me twice and I never heard the rings. Then she left a message. I looked at the clock and it was 1:10. I could not believe I had slept(on the hard carpet no less), I was still a little disoriented form just waking up and I was still just in shock that I just slept right through everything. My car was still parked at work and so I called my mom and asked if she was busy and could take me to get my car. I still had carpet marks on the side of my face. I related the whole story to her on the way and still could not believe what had happened. I made sure I called the driver to let her know what had happened, she was a little worried. I guess I must have been really tired. I was just glad we only had one student we had to take home during the afternoon run. Hopefully this never happens again.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

If you needed the sleep that badly I'm glad you got it! That doesn't sound like you at all, but you do keep a busy schedule. Your body must have just needed a break! Take care of yourself!