My parents dog Buster needed a bath and I am "usually" the only one that will give him a bath. Others will occasionally, but usually he just gets a bath when he gets his haircut. Well, he was really needing one, so my mom asked if I would give him one. Friday night, Rob and I went over and I gave Buster a bath, he does not like having a bath. He is pretty good though, usually just whimpering the whole time and attempting to climb out.

I used to give him a bath in the bathtub, but it is really hard on my back to do that. So, they got this sink at a garage sale that they put out in the garage. It works a lot better.He occasionally will shake all the water off while I am washing him, which is pretty funny, gets me all wet. Lots of screaming "NO, NO".
Once he is done, I towel him off and let him shake himself off while in the garage, so we don't get the house all wet. I took him inside to get warm and finish drying him off, then I combed his hair and he was so soft and luvuble after wards.
I think I went home smelling more like a dog than he did, and I had little hairs all over me.
Once he is done, I towel him off and let him shake himself off while in the garage, so we don't get the house all wet. I took him inside to get warm and finish drying him off, then I combed his hair and he was so soft and luvuble after wards.
I think I went home smelling more like a dog than he did, and I had little hairs all over me.













3 comments:
You are so nice to do this for your family.
It was so great having you guys come to the party. I'll have to post that recipe for you. And I agree it is hard to have regular tortillas after making fresh ones.
You are such a good sport to do that for your family. Things like that, bathing and such, are the reason that we don't have a dog. I love them, I just don't want to have to take care of one. Cute picture of you with the finished product! :)
Oh, I want a dog so bad! I used to bath my parents dog too. I miss having a cute little doggy. Bob is happy we can't have one in our apartment. Poor sport.
Post a Comment