I am so gung ho about food storage right now, I found this website from Good Things Utah and I am so excited. She postes lots of good information, recipes, just really good tips all about food storage. She also has a website www.dealstomeals.com that you can sign up for a monthly fee of $4.95, and she gives you all the great deals of things to stock up on and get your years supply. I am so loving it and am excited to finish getting my years supply of food storage. Check out the website, you will love it, even if you don't sign up, just reading her blog I have learned so much.
Oh ya, on the dealstomeals website there are free downloads for some food storage recipes, a food storage inventory sheet, a year supply guide to show you how much of everything you would need for one person. So awesome, if you do not have your years supply, I strongly suggest you check these websites out. And, in the words of my sister, "Get er done!"
And Happy Shopping!













1 comment:
I love working on food storage. Sometimes I'm more gung-ho than others, and your cool website sounds like just the boost I need! Thanks for passing on the great suggestions!
Post a Comment