I definitely have Spring Fever, I just got back from going on a walk around my block with my mom and what an absolutely gorgeous day. I wore a jacket, but did not need it at all. It is in the 50's, and it is only 10:00a.m. The rest of the snow should really melt down today. I am going to enjoy this, because they say we will have storms the rest of the week. Boo! I am excited to mow my lawn, plant the garden, plant flowers this year, wear my new Spring clothes, go by more cute spring clothes, and go on walks. Yeah!!
So Excited!! So Excited!!
So Excited!! So Excited!!













2 comments:
oh, I hear ya!! I can't wait for the snow to be completely done. This morning I was just chatting with Brian and Jackson and Brian was telling me about everyone's birthdays. Then Jackson just kept repeating "I wuv Bobo. I wuv Bobo." It was cute. :) Enjoy your nice day!
Seriously. I can't wait for spring. Can't wait. Seriously. Bring it on!
Post a Comment