Saturday, March 28, 2009

Food Storage Fanatic

I am really loving this new food storage site I found. It is:


She uses her food storage in about everything she makes and has TONS of recipes and helpful tools, lots of videos (which I love), and so much more. I am getting my food storage all organized and having so much fun trying new things. I will have to post a picture later when I get it finished. Click the button and check out her amazing website!
Your going to LOVE it!

3 comments:

foodstr2 said...

I'm heading over there to check her blog/website out....

But one suggestion for *your* blog: You might consider changing your format to type being Flush Left. It's *much* easier to read than centered type. The eye has trouble following all-centered text.

Bruce (a former typographer)
http://www.internet-grocer.net

Lacey said...

As always, thanks for the great recommendations!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I really like the website you found. Thanks for sharing it. I am excited to try her french bread. It looks delicious.