I am so bummed, we go from having most of the snow gone to snowing all day long and we have a good 9 inches on the ground. And its still snowing. Mother Nature is teasing me and I don't like it one little bit. Some places in the valley even got more than a foot of snow. All I hope is that it warms up quickly and melts all this snow away!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I know what you mean, though we only got about 3 inches. We were just about ready to plant our peas, and our bulbs are coming up. I would like to share some choice words with Mother Nature too.
I know! I can't believe the snow!
Thanks for letting me come to your cute blog. Your photos are so cute!
I suppose you would be mad if I told you the 3-4" we got yesterday are already mostly melted? Probably, so just ignore that. :) hehe
anyway, to answer your question about the book, as long as you're not "slurpping" your book directly from your blog, and you're getting your pics for the book from your computer drive and not your blog, you should be fine. I can't wait to see your book! Also, while I'm remembering to tell you now, I am coming up on Friday- can I stop by Friday evening? I'll just give you a call to see when you'll be home, and if that won't work maybe Saturday will.
They will be marked down from $20 to $16 and you get a FREE travel soap to go with it!! You can buy these at my next show. The locations are located on the side bar of my blog. Hope to see you there! Thanks for looking
Sweettweetsboutiques.blogspot.com
Post a Comment