It is so funny to watch her pull all her books and toys off the shelf. I know I posted some pictures like this already, but she is just so funny.
Julie loves her bath time, she has started to splash more now. Up until now, she wouldn't kick her legs in the water or splash around. We are thinking it is because she didn't want to get water in her eyes. But, she now loves to splash and has a great time. Rob was checking out how long her hair was and giving her a fun Mohawk.
Sunday, Rob had a cold, and Julie had a little runny nose, and so we stayed home from church. I had to teach in Young Women's, so when I left, Julie was still asleep. I told Rob he should probably move the tissue box off the floor, but he informed me that she didn't bother them earlier, so anyways I left and when I came back Rob said that I needed to look at the picture he took on my camera. This is what I saw:
Haha! She had fun pulling those tissues out, while Rob was not paying attention!













3 comments:
Wow, she sure knows how to have fun making a big mess! Now she just needs to learn how to clean up after herself, eh? :) I'm so glad she likes bath time and splashing now... with her mohawk I wouldn't even recognize her! :)
I love her little mohawk, that is so cute!! And if she loves to pull out tissues you'll probably want to hide the baby wipes, as well. Just speaking from experience. :)
She is practicing for minute to win it!
Post a Comment