When you ask Julie for a kiss, she will lean her head in toward you so you can kiss her on the forehead or her cheek. She will not give kisses(yet). She is getting a little more cuddly and I love this. She is so super cute and I just can't get enough of her cute little smile.
She can totally book it crawling, man she can move. She still prefers crawling, but is starting to walk to things more and more, instead of reaching her hand out to see if she can make it, she will just go for it and walk. It is so fun to see each milestone that comes.
We noticed on Sunday at church that she is getting her third tooth on top, once this one comes in she will have her two front teeth. Her top three teeth are coming in pretty slowly.
I have yet to put up our Christmas tree and decorations. We have them out, but they are downstairs. Maybe I just don't want to have to keep Julie from bothering it, but I know she will love looking at the lights and all the decorations. I guess I had better get it up before the month is half over.
She can now sign more, water, milk, dog, food/eat, she just started doing "more" today. It is so fun to watch her do the signs to communicate to us what she wants, I am definitely keeping up with this, I know all the signs from the DVD's we have been watching and I think she learns better when I actually do the signs throughout the day. Today, since it was snowing outside, I was doing "snow" and "outside" and also, "cold". All the signs are pretty simple and she is catching on pretty quick. Oh, we also were doing "music" since we had some Christmas music on.
We have gotten quite a bit of snow lately, and I love it. We will definitely have snow for Christmas, these pictures were taken a few days ago. We have not had this much snow before December in a long time!
Our neighbor kids on their way home from school playing in the huge snow piles.
Julie always stops to play with this after I set her down from changing her. I can leave the room and she will just keep playing. I know I seem to take a lot of pictures of her with this toy, but she always looks so cute when I peek in their and she is so intently playing with this toy.
She is just growing up so fast : (
Julie loves her daddy and she was just lying on him the other day while watching what he was doing.
Her little dino that she strolls around with has given her some grief. It is kind of funny, this dino sits in the corner and she will push the buttons to hear the music and dance along, but if we get it out for her to walk with and she runs into something or it gets stuck(she can't direct it where she wants to go yet), she totally loses it and starts full on crying. This happened today like three times with in a few minutes and so I just put the toy back and distracted her with something else. Whoa, talk about emotional or something!













2 comments:
Brrr, those pictures look cold! Julie is so smart, catching on to all the signing you do... that's great! I can't believe how big she looks next to that dog/lion/big stuffed animal :) I remember when you got that! Jackson was tiny! And I would give that dino a break for at least a few weeks or even a month until she's better at walking so that she can stear it better. Allie was the same way with her pushing toys and it drove me crazy having to re-direct it every 2 seconds so she wouldn't keep getting it stuck. Now she pushes those things like a pro. Julie will get it... it'll just take a bit to get her hand/foot/eye coordination to work like she wants it to. :)
Apparently I'm extra chatty right now... sorry. Anyway, I was worried about Allie and the decorations but she's done really well. The first few days she was really interested in them, and I just kept reminding her to be "soft" and she was good about it, and only a few fell off the tree. She was pretty concerned about it and really didn't mess with them again. You may be able to decorate your trees and keep it sparse on the bottom, and then if she really just wants to play with them you could move them up out of her reach, and then maybe just leave 1 or 2 "Julie" ornaments that she can play with on the bottom. Sorry for the novels.... I miss seeing you and chatting! :)
Post a Comment