Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

This was my sister and her husbands year to spend with us.  And we decided to spend Christmas Eve at my parents house for one more year. Here is my Brother in Law showing Julie there fish they brought with them, she loved the fishy.
Julie is definitely walking more than crawling, she is such a cute little walker. We have to watch out for her, she can get in your way or show up behind you.
Christmas Eve dinner was amazing, lots of yummy food!
Julie loved the dinner as well, she didn't eat very much, but she loved playing with  this spoon.
Christmas morning, Julie was the first one out to see the presents and still didn't know what to think of everything!
Robert on Christmas morning.
Passing out the presents!
Julie was liking my sisters grapefruit she got in her stocking, what a fun ball to play with!

Julie got a new phone from Grandma, she loves my moms phone(she loves all phones) and she had fun playing with this for a good part of the morning.
Our family Christmas morning, Julie slept super well at my parents. They set up there crib that my dad made for us kids and we brought our bumper pad from home. Even with us moving a mattress out of the room and moving it back in again, she stayed asleep the whole time. She woke up at her usual time in the morning. And my sister was nice enough to let Rob and I use her bed, while she slept on a blowup mattress in Julie's room. What a nice sister, thanks! Although once my head hit the pillow I was not tired and kept looking at the clock every hour. I think I really fell asleep around 3:00a.m., and woke up around 6:00. I must have been excited about Christmas or something. Next year I am going to enjoy sleeping in my own bed on Christmas!

No comments: