This time it was my turn to witness her tissue skills! Rob had called to talk, so he could hear Julie before she went down for her nap. She was playing on the floor by me, and then moved to the coffee table where I thought she was just playing with the stack of magazines we keep for her to rip to pieces. After sitting there for a little while longer, I decided to get up off the floor and see what Julie was up to, and to my surprise this is what she was doing:
She was definitely not playing with the magazines. I had forgotten that I moved the tissues on top of the magazines earlier when I was cleaning off the couch. Whoops! So she went to town, and she was pulling them out fast! I was laughing trying to tell Rob what she was doing. Too funny!













1 comment:
haha!! Actually, I think that pulling tissues out of a box is a new game on "Minute To Win It"... maybe you should sign Julie up!! :) She looks so cute and innocent and like she could never, ever do anything wrong.
Post a Comment